Mary Miller Joins Columbia Business School as Assistant Dean of Admissions for EMBA and MBA Programs
In more Columbia Business School news, not only are eight new professors joining the School’s faculty, a new Assistant Dean of Admissions was officially appointed on Tuesday. Mary Miller will assume the new role, overseeing the recently consolidated MBA and Executive MBA admissions department.
Most recently, Ms. Miller was Associate Dean of the MBA program at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign where she managed admissions, career services, and student affairs. She has also served as Associate Dean of MBA Admissions, Student Services, and Alumni Affairs at New York University’s Stern School of Business.
Ms. Miller will be reporting to Ethan Hanabury, Senior Associate Dean, Degree Programs, who recently commented that, “Mary brings 28 years of experience in higher education and a commendable record of accomplishment to this new role that will build on the remarkable success of MBA and EMBA admissions at the School.”
For more Columbia Business School news, click here.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Kellogg’s Global Hub Enters Final Phases of Construction
- Fridays from the Frontline: Tackling Inequality—An HBS Independent Project
- Completing Your MBA Summer Internship While Pregnant — A Conversation with Allegra Asplundh
- Stanford GSB Class of 2018 Profile Reveals High GMATs, Increasing Diversity
- Mark Cuban Launches Kickstarter Campaign for Kids’ Book on Entrepreneurship
- Top #MBA Tweets of the Week: #Debates2016
GMAT: 710 GPA: 2.6
Post-MBA Career: Technology
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools