Submit a Report for Cornell / Johnson, London Business School, NYU / Stern or UCLA / Anderson to Win an Amazon.com Gift Card!
Welcome back to another dose of Wiki Wednesdays, in which we take a peek at some of the latest interview reports in the Clear Admit Wiki. Some of the latest additions to this online repository for MBA applicants include reports for Berkeley / Haas and NYU / Stern. As these two schools continue to roll out interview invitations, let’s take a closer look at some of the questions these candidates shared!
For Berkeley / Haas, a Round 3 applicant recounted questions posed by an alumnus:
- Why do you want to go to business school?
- What do you see yourself doing coming out of business school?
- What other programs are you interested in at Haas?
- Tell me about a time you were able to do something creative/not by the book.
- Tell me about a time you [wanted to go] in a different direction than a supervisor.
- What kind of leader are you?
A Round 1 candidate for NYU / Stern shared the following questions from an interview with an adcom member:
- Tell me about yourself.
- What can Stern offer you that others schools do not?
- Is Stern your first choice?
- What job do you imagine yourself doing during your first summer break?
- What do you feel is the weakest aspect of your resume?
Thank you to everyone who has shared their interview experiences this season and helped fellow applicants! If you’re interested in sharing your experience, we’ll be awarding a $10 Amazon gift certificate to applicants that submit interview reports for Cornell / Johnson, London Business School, NYU / Stern or UCLA / Anderson through next Tuesday, April 27th! All you have to do is send us your interview field report for the selected schools for inclusion in the Wiki and we’ll send you a $10 Amazon gift certificate. You must send your interview report to firstname.lastname@example.org to be eligible; we’ll post it to the Wiki and notify the winners by e-mail (Limit: one gift card per person).
The most helpful and informative reports usually include the following information:
- Date/Admissions Round
- Description of visit and/or interview atmosphere
- Type of interview (alum vs. adcom, blind vs. application-based)
- List of nterview questions
- Commentary (What did you think of the interview? What surprised you? What didn’t surprise you? What might you conclude about the school based on this experience?)
Applicants who would like to supplement the information available on the Wiki can check out our Clear Admit Interview Guides, which provide school-specific insight about admissions interviews. Best of luck to those wrapping up the admissions season with interviews!