London Business School Receives Generous Anonymous Donation to Fund Scholarships for Brazilian MBA Students
London Business School (LBS) announced last week that it has received a generous scholarship donation from an anonymous donor to support Brazilian students.
The donation will support the Wili and Ilse Scholarship, a fund providing tuition assistance to students of Brazilian nationality who enroll in the school’s MBA program. “This gift will have a real impact on the lives of future generations of Brazilian students at London Business School,” Sir Andrew Likierman, dean of LBS, said in a statement announcing the donation.
Likierman went on to thank the anonymous donor for his or her support, stressing that scholarships are critical in enabling LBS to attract and retain talented and deserving students from around the globe. According to a release from the school, LBS awarded more than 100 scholarships in the past year alone, totaling more than £1 million in student support.
For a full list of scholarship opportunities at LBS, click here.
Schools: London Business School
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Kellogg’s Global Hub Enters Final Phases of Construction
- Fridays from the Frontline: Tackling Inequlity—An HBS Independent Project
- Completing Your MBA Summer Internship While Pregnant — A Conversation with Allegra Asplundh
- Stanford GSB Class of 2018 Profile Reveals High GMATs, Increasing Diversity
- Mark Cuban Launches Kickstarter Campaign for Kids’ Book on Entrepreneurship
- Top #MBA Tweets of the Week: #Debates2016
Post-MBA Career: Healthcare
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools