Columbia Business School Deadlines 2011-2012
The Columbia Business School (CBS) deadlines for the 2011-2012 admissions season are now available. The deadlines for this year are as follows:
Early Decision: October 5, 2011
Merit Fellowship Consideration: January 4, 2012
Regular Decision: April 11, 2012
Applicants should note that applications submitted during the regular decision cycle will be considered on a rolling basis.
Candidates applying for January 2012 entry should submit their applications by October 5, 2011.
For more information, visit CBS’s admissions website.
Posted in: Deadlines
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- 21 Days to Go: NYU Stern Round 1 Deadline
- Fridays from the Frontline: A CBS First-Year MBA Student Reacts to Police Shootings
- 21 Days to Go: Emory Goizueta Round 1 Deadline
- Real Humans of MBA Admissions: Harvard Business School’s Chad Losee
- 21 Days to Go: UNC Kenan-Flagler Round 1 Deadline
- Police Shootings Galvanize Students at Wharton, Stern, CBS, Kellogg, HBS, Haas
Post-MBA Career: Healthcare
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools