Columbia Business School Deadlines 2011-2012
The Columbia Business School (CBS) deadlines for the 2011-2012 admissions season are now available. The deadlines for this year are as follows:
Early Decision: October 5, 2011
Merit Fellowship Consideration: January 4, 2012
Regular Decision: April 11, 2012
Applicants should note that applications submitted during the regular decision cycle will be considered on a rolling basis.
Candidates applying for January 2012 entry should submit their applications by October 5, 2011.
For more information, visit CBS’s admissions website.
Posted in: Deadlines
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Alumni Spotlight: Dan Schulman (NYU Stern)
- Book Excerpt: The Importance of an MBA Candidate’s Profile
- Real Humans of MBA Admissions: David Simpson of London Business School
- Wharton Offers Veterans Application Fee Waiver
- Admissions Tip: 10 Basic Essay Writing Rules
- Fridays from the Frontline: Five Questions with Kellogg Professor Blake McShane
Admitted: Toronto / Rotman, Other
GMAT: 740 GPA: 3.40
Post-MBA Career: Finance
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools