Columbia Business School Deadlines 2011-2012
The Columbia Business School (CBS) deadlines for the 2011-2012 admissions season are now available. The deadlines for this year are as follows:
Early Decision: October 5, 2011
Merit Fellowship Consideration: January 4, 2012
Regular Decision: April 11, 2012
Applicants should note that applications submitted during the regular decision cycle will be considered on a rolling basis.
Candidates applying for January 2012 entry should submit their applications by October 5, 2011.
For more information, visit CBS’s admissions website.
Posted in: Deadlines
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- LBS Admissions Director on Reduction in Required Essays, Importance of Interview
- USC Marshall MBA Deadlines 2016-2017
- Top #MBA Tweets of the Week: #Election2016
- Changing of the Guard: Derrick Bolton to Leave Stanford GSB Admissions
- Corrections for The Official Guide for GMAT® Review, 2017
- Wisconsin Dean François Ortalo-Magné Heads to London Business School
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs