Columbia Business School Launches iPhone App for Prospective, Current Students
Columbia Business School (CBS) last week announced the launch of a new iPhone application to provide access to school-related information and services for current students and prospective applicants. The app will provide details on school events and club activities, course listings and access to the school’s Angel network for course assignments and materials.
The app, called Columbia Business School Mobile, allows users to search Columbia University and CBS directories, view a campus map, read school news and access campus safety alerts. Users can also customize their experience by saving information of specific interest for quick reference.
The new application is available for free download in the iTunes store. To access it, click here. It is currently available for iOS devices, and development for other platforms is planned.
Posted in: MBA News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- McCombs Celebrates Fifth Annual Austin Startup Week
- Kellogg’s Global Hub Enters Final Phases of Construction
- Fridays from the Frontline: Tackling Inequality—An HBS Independent Project
- Completing Your MBA Summer Internship While Pregnant — A Conversation with Allegra Asplundh
- Stanford GSB Class of 2018 Profile Reveals High GMATs, Increasing Diversity
- Mark Cuban Launches Kickstarter Campaign for Kids’ Book on Entrepreneurship
GMAT: 710 GPA: 2.6
Post-MBA Career: Technology
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools