Yale School of Management Winter Break Events for Prospective Applicants
If you will be in Boston, Chicago or San Francisco in the week ahead and are interested in learning more about the Yale School of Management (SOM) and its MBA program, you’ll have the opportunity to hear directly from current students about what they think makes the school unique.
Since classes wrapped up in mid-December, Yale SOM students have been hosting events in their home towns and elsewhere to give prospective students a chance to interact directly with students and learn more about Yale SOM’s curriculum, community and mission.
Called “Winter Break Socials,” these events are casual and informal – a chance for current students to share details about life on campus, their own application and decision-making process and more.
Student-hosted socials have spanned the globe the past few weeks, from England to India to Israel and elsewhere. Three U.S. events remain, one in Chicago today, December 29th, one in San Francisco on January 3rd and one in Boston on January 6th.
For more details or to register, click here.
Posted in: Events
Schools: Yale SOM
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Completing Your MBA Summer Internship While Pregnant — A Conversation with Allegra Asplundh
- Stanford GSB Class of 2018 Profile Reveals High GMATs, Increasing Diversity
- Mark Cuban Launches Kickstarter Campaign for Kids’ Book on Entrepreneurship
- Top #MBA Tweets of the Week: #Debates2016
- Getting to Know Chad Losee, Harvard Business School’s New Admissions Director
- MBA Admissions Mashup: Starting Your MBA Journey
Post-MBA Career: Healthcare
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools