Cornell’s Johnson School Hires New International Recruiting Manager
As part of an effort to enhance its global recruitment efforts and attract a more diverse pool of applicants, the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management at Cornell University this week named a new manager of international recruiting. Charli Taylor will be the primary recruiter and admissions associate for Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India, which Johnson hopes will give the school a greater international presence among prospective MBA candidates.
Taylor has worked in higher education for the past ten years in the areas of strategic development, recruitment and project management. Most recently she led the marketing and recruitment activities for London’s Brunel Law School.
From her base in London, Taylor is expected to prove a strong presence for the school across several key international regions. “Her work will enhance Johnson’s global recruitment efforts, its discovery and cultivation of a diverse pool of prospective students, generate a higher-quality pool of applicants, and deliver higher yield rates,” Christine Sneva, director of admissions and financial aid, said in a statement.
Learn more about Johnson’s new international recruiting manager.
- Cornell / Johnson Essay Topics 2012-2013(clearadmit.com)
- Johnson Cornell School of Management Welcomes Record Number of Women to 12-Month MBA Program(clearadmit.com)
Posted in: MBA News
Schools: Cornell / Johnson
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Ross Alums Named to Lead Wells Fargo, Repair Fallen Bank’s Reputation
- Top 5 MBA Interview Questions
- The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Decisions – 10.24.16
- Vanderbilt / Owen Essay Topic Analysis 2016-2017
- Columbia MBA Interview Questions: Early Decision / Alumni / Off-campus
- Fridays from the Frontline: Reflecting on the HKS/HBS Joint Degree Program
GMAT: 710 GPA: 2.6
Post-MBA Career: Technology
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools