Reminder: The MBA Tour Begins U.S. Events Next Week
The MBA Tour will be stopping in eight North American cities on its 2012 U.S. conference trail beginning next week. At each MBA conference stop, prospective MBA applicants will have the chance to meet representatives from leading graduate business school programs, including UCLA Anderson, Chicago Booth, Johnson, Columbia, Tepper, Wharton, Harvard, McDonough and IE.
Conferences will be held in each of the following U.S. cities:
Registration for The MBA Tour’s 2012 Conferences is free. Sign up today!
Posted in: Events
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Announcing the Release of the 2016-2017 Clear Admit School Guides
- GMAT Tip: Inequalities…and then some…Part 2
- Real Humans of MBA Admissions: Rodrigo Malta of UT Austin’s McCombs School of Business
- 3 Ways To Convince The MBA Admissions Committee That You Only Have Eyes For Them
- Babson Olin MBA Deadlines 2016-2017
- Fridays from the Frontline: How to Know When You’re Ready for an MBA
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs