Indian School of Business Offers 20 Scholarships Totaling $400,000
The Indian School of Business (ISB) recently announced that it is offering 20 scholarships totaling approximately $400,000 to attract prospective students from outside India to its Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Management. The deadline to submit applications for these scholarships is January 15, 2013.
ISB has been ranked among the top 20 business schools by the Financial Times for the past five years as part of its annual Global MBA Rankings. Its one-year PGP was developed in association with the Kellogg School of Management, the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and the London School of Business.
To learn more about the available scholarships, interested applicants are encouraged to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9140 23187484.
Learn more about ISB’s Post Graduate Program in Management.
- Indian School of Business MBA Admissions Interview Questions: Round 1/ Adcom/On-Campus (clearadmit.com)
Posted in: MBA News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- The Freedom That Comes With an MBA from a Top School
- HBS R1 Interview Invites Will Begin to Roll Out on October 4th
- University of Toronto / Rotman Essay Topic Analysis 2016-2017
- Duke / Fuqua Interview Report: Round 1 / Second-year Student / On-Campus
- GMAT Tip: Wacky Roots, continued…
- Admissions Director Q&A: Sue Oldham of Rice University’s Jones School of Business
Post-MBA Career: Healthcare
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools