Economist Unveils New GMAT Tutor App for Android
The Economist today unveiled an Android version of its GMAT Tutor app, which gives prospective MBA applicants a way to prepare for the GMAT exam anytime and anywhere.
Previously available only for iPhone, the new Android version of the app provides all the same features and convenience as the iPhone version, including thousands of test questions and multiple full-length practice exams, the freedom to study for as little or as much time as you have available for any given session and the ability to move seamlessly from the mobile app to the desktop site for features such as one-on-one tutoring.
New students receive seven days of free access to the Economist’s GMAT Tutor app as part of a special trial period, after which time they can pay to upgrade and receive access to 100 hours’ worth of content and more than 5,000 practice questions.
Posted in: GMAT News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- 21 Days to Go: MIT Sloan Round 1 Deadline
- Top #MBA Tweets of the Week: #ClassOf2018
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP@ NYU Stern: $1 Million Alumni Gift Will Create Summer Immersion Program for Entrepreneurs
- MBA Admissions Mashup: Recommendation Letters, Campus Visits, and FOMO
- 21 Days to Go: Duke / Fuqua Early Action Deadline
- 21 Days to Go: Yale SOM MBA Round 1 Deadline
Admitted: Toronto / Rotman, Other
GMAT: 740 GPA: 3.40
Post-MBA Career: Finance
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools