UCLA Anderson Issuing Interview Invites
UCLA Anderson has begun issuing Round 2 interview invitations to select MBA applicants.
Applicants who have received an interview invitation should check out our interview reports to read firsthand accounts of Round 1 interviews straight from other Anderson interviewees.
After you’ve nailed your own interview, submit an interview report of your own to pay the advice forward.
Posted in: MBA News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Ross Alums Named to Lead Wells Fargo, Repair Fallen Bank’s Reputation
- Top 5 MBA Interview Questions
- The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Decisions – 10.24.16
- Vanderbilt / Owen Essay Topic Analysis 2016-2017
- Columbia MBA Interview Questions: Early Decision / Alumni / Off-campus
- Fridays from the Frontline: Reflecting on the HKS/HBS Joint Degree Program
GMAT: 710 GPA: 2.6
Post-MBA Career: Technology
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools