UCLA Anderson Issuing Interview Invites
UCLA Anderson has begun issuing Round 2 interview invitations to select MBA applicants.
Applicants who have received an interview invitation should check out our interview reports to read firsthand accounts of Round 1 interviews straight from other Anderson interviewees.
After you’ve nailed your own interview, submit an interview report of your own to pay the advice forward.
Posted in: MBA News
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Fridays from the Frontline: Five Questions with Kellogg Professor Blake McShane
- Top MBA Recruiters: Deloitte
- Submit an INSEAD and Columbia MBA Interview Report – Receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card
- Yale SOM Class of 2018 Shows Increasing Diversity, GMAT Scores
- Yale SOM Recommendation Questions 2016-2017
- 21 Days to Go: MIT Sloan Round 1 Deadline
Admitted: Toronto / Rotman, Other
GMAT: 740 GPA: 3.40
Post-MBA Career: Finance
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools