Last Chance to Win $500 by taking the MBA Applicant Survey!
Since you’ve experienced the MBA admissions process first hand, your insight and perspective is very valuable to the AIGAC community! The process works like this: AIGAC helps the MBA programs, which leads them to help us, which leads us to serve you better through our counseling services, publications and blog. Past applicants taking the survey allowed us to better help you, so taking the survey is a great way to pay that favor forward! If you are curious, you can read more about the survey here.
The survey should take 10-15 minutes to complete and can be accessed here. You’ll be eligible to enter a drawing for a $500 cash payment (to be sent via PayPal) from AIGAC. Your email address would be used only for prize notifications.
Thank you for helping us to improve the MBA admissions process!
Posted in: General
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Fridays from the Frontline: Five Questions with Kellogg Professor Blake McShane
- Top MBA Recruiters: Deloitte
- Submit an INSEAD and Columbia MBA Interview Report – Receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card
- Yale SOM Class of 2018 Shows Increasing Diversity, GMAT Scores
- Yale SOM Recommendation Questions 2016-2017
- 21 Days to Go: MIT Sloan Round 1 Deadline
Admitted: Toronto / Rotman, Other
GMAT: 740 GPA: 3.40
Post-MBA Career: Finance
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools