Submit an MBA Interview Report from UVA / Darden, UT Austin / McCombs, UNC Kenan-Flagler, USC / Marshall, or Georgetown / McDonough and Win a $10 Amazon Gift Card!
Welcome to this week’s Tell Us Tuesday, where we highlight MBA interview reports that have recently been posted to our Interview Archive. Over the past few weeks, we have received interview reports from a variety of schools, including LBS and NYU Stern, so thank you to everyone who submitted! The following is a recent sample of questions that a Round 2 Stern applicant submitted this past week:
1) Why did you choose IT as your undergrad major?
2) How did you make the transition between various roles at my workplace?
3) How will your teammates describe me at the end of two years?
4) What is the biggest challenge that you will face at Stern? (the only question that threw me off)
If you’re interested in sharing your experience from the 2013-14 season, we’ll be awarding a $10 Amazon gift certificate to each applicant who submits an interview report for UVA / Darden, UT Austin / McCombs, UNC Kenan-Flagler, USC / Marshall, or Georgetown / McDonough through 4pm EST next Tuesday, May 6! All you have to do is send us your interview field report for any of the above programs and we’ll send you a $10 Amazon gift certificate. We will notify the winners by e-mail (Limit: one gift card per person).
The most helpful and informative reports usually include the following information:
- Date/Admissions Round
- Description of visit and/or interview atmosphere
- Type of interview (alum vs. adcom, blind vs. application-based)
- List of interview questions
- Commentary (What did you think of the interview? What surprised you? What didn’t surprise you? What might you conclude about the school based on this experience?)
Applicants who would like to supplement the information available on the Interview Archive can check out our Clear Admit Interview Guides, which provide school-specific insight about admissions interviews. Good luck to those still interviewing!