Columbia Business School Hosts Spotlight On: Women Event
The Columbia Business School (CBS) admissions office is teaming up with Columbia Women in Business to host an event for prospective female MBA applicants.
The annual event, called Spotlight On: Women, provides information and networking opportunities for women who want to learn more about the admissions process at CBS, as well as what it’s like to be a student there.
The event will take place on September 12th from 6 to 8:30 p.m. in Uris Hall, Room 301. It will include student and alumnae panels discussing community life at CBS as well as detailed application advice, including guidance designed especially for early decision applicants. The event will also provide prospective applicants with the opportunity to network informally with current students, alumnae and admissions officers.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- 21 Days to Go: NYU Stern Round 1 Deadline
- Fridays from the Frontline: A CBS First-Year MBA Student Reacts to Police Shootings
- 21 Days to Go: Emory Goizueta Round 1 Deadline
- Real Humans of MBA Admissions: Harvard Business School’s Chad Losee
- 21 Days to Go: UNC Kenan-Flagler Round 1 Deadline
- Police Shootings Galvanize Students at Wharton, Stern, CBS, Kellogg, HBS, Haas
Post-MBA Career: Healthcare
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools