Submit an MBA Interview Report for Columbia Business School, Duke / Fuqua, London Business School or NYU / Stern, Win a $10 Gift Card to Amazon!
Welcome to Wiki Wednesdays, in which we set our sights on the latest submissions to the Clear Admit Wiki, an online repository for MBA applicants to share their experiences with admissions interviews. We’ve received a whopping 10 new interview reports this past week! If you’re knee-deep in interview season, be sure to check out the latest posts for: Berkeley / Haas, Carnegie Mellon / Tepper, Chicago Booth, Dartmouth / Tuck, Duke / Fuqua, Michigan / Ross, Northwestern / Kellogg, USC / Marshall, UT / McCombs and Yale School of Management. We’d like to thank everyone for continuing to build the Clear Admit Wiki!
Before getting into contest details, let’s take look at a couple of the latest contributions. A Round 2 candidate for Duke / Fuqua faced the following questions in a blind interview with an alumnus:
- Tell [me] something about your family background.
- How will you contribute at Fuqua?
- What does leadership mean to you?
- What is one thing you are proud of?
- What other schools have you applied to? Prioritize them, give reasons.
- How will you explain your job to a 6-year-old?
An accepted IESE applicant shared the following questions, as posed by an adcom member:
- Can you tell me about one memorable event from your childhood?
- Tell me about your parents – Where do they live and what do they do?
- Why did you quit your previous job?
- Tell me one instance when you disagreed with your boss and how did you handle the situation?
- Tell me once instance when you had to work with a team member with whom you could not get along. How did you handle this?
- What other schools have you applied to and why?
For more reports, be sure to check out the Clear Admit Wiki! Thank you to everyone who has shared their interview experiences this season and helped fellow applicants! If you’re eager to contribute, we’ll be awarding a $10 Amazon gift certificate to applicants that submit interview reports for Columbia Business School, Duke / Fuqua, London Business School or NYU / Stern through next Tuesday, February 23rd! In other words, all you have to do is send us your interview field report for the selected schools for inclusion in the Wiki and we’ll send you a $10 Amazon gift certificate. You must send your interview report to [email protected] to be eligible; we’ll post it to the Wiki and notify the winners by e-mail (Limit: one iTunes or Amazon gift card per person).
Have you had to explain your school choice in your MBA admissions interviews? Leave a comment below to explain how you handled it!