GMAT Tip: Subject-Verb Agreement 101
Today’s GMAT Tip comes from our friends at Knewton. In this video post, they share helpful hints on how to identify subject-verb agreement errors on the GMAT Sentence Correction section. Click play to see what they have to say!
For more information on Knewton, download Clear Admit’s independent guide to the leading test preparation companies here. This FREE guide includes coupons for discounts on test prep services at ten different firms!
About the Author
The leading resource for top-tier MBA candidates.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Rice Jones Interview Questions & Report: Round 1 / Second-Year Student / Zoom
- Berkeley Haas Interview Questions & Report: Round 1 / Alumna / Zoom
- Texas McCombs Interview Questions & Report: Round 1 / Alum / Zoom
- CMU Tepper Interview Questions & Report: Round 1 / Adcom / Zoom
- Real Humans of the CEIBS MBA Class of 2023
- Admissions Director Q&A: David Simpson of London Business School
|TWO-YEAR CLASS SIZE||304|
|80% GMAT Range||640-740|
GPA: 8.2/10. GMAT: 720. India.
GPA: 3.84. GMAT: 750. Washington, D.C..
GPA: 3.38. GMAT: 700.
GPA: 3.9. GMAT: 710. USA Southeast.