GMAT Tip: Subject-Verb Agreement 101
Today’s GMAT Tip comes from our friends at Knewton. In this video post, they share helpful hints on how to identify subject-verb agreement errors on the GMAT Sentence Correction section. Click play to see what they have to say!
For more information on Knewton, download Clear Admit’s independent guide to the leading test preparation companies here. This FREE guide includes coupons for discounts on test prep services at ten different firms!
About the Author
The leading resource for top-tier MBA candidates.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- High Employment Rate and More Revealed in Northwestern Kellogg MBA Class of 2019 Employment Report
- Waiting on an INSEAD Admissions Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- Fridays from the Frontline: A Day in the Life of an MBA Student at Oxford
- Annual Diversity Symposium at Cornell Johnson Marks 20th Anniversary and Celebrates Distinguished Alumni
- Real Humans of Carnegie Mellon Tepper’s MBA Class of 2021
- MBA News You Need: Georgetown McDonough Releases Glowing Employment Report, Berkeley Haas Seals STEM Approval for MBA Programs, Chicago Booth Shares Resources for Veterans, and More from Dartmouth Tuck and Michigan Ross
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools