GMAT Tip: Understanding Verb Tense Errors on the GMAT
Today’s GMAT Tip comes from our friends at Knewton. In this video post, they provide helpful hints on how to deal with verb tense errors on the GMAT Sentence Correction section. Click play to see what they have to say!
For more information on Knewton, download Clear Admit’s independent guide to the leading test preparation companies here. This FREE guide includes coupons for discounts on test prep services at ten different firms!
About the Author
The leading resource for top-tier MBA candidates.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Fridays from the Frontline: Yale SOM Students Share What They’re Thankful For
- Real Humans of the HEC Paris MBA Class of 2023
- Admissions Director Q&A: Eddie Asbie of Cornell University’s S.C. Johnson Graduate School of Management
- Chicago Booth Interview Questions & Report: Round 1 / Second-Year Student / Zoom
- HEC Students Tackle Climate Change Through Creative Destruction Lab-Paris
- Real Humans of UNC Kenan-Flagler’s MBA Class of 2023
|TWO-YEAR CLASS SIZE||304|
|80% GMAT Range||640-740|
GMAT: 710. 中国.
GPA: 4. GMAT: 710. India.
GPA: 7.6. GMAT: 750. India.
GPA: 3.6. Seattle.
Post-MBA Career: Technology
Post-MBA Career: Venture Capital, Private Equity, Entrepreneurship