Chicago Booth School of Business Admissions Directors Travel the Globe to Meet Prospective Applicants
Admissions officials at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business have packed their bags and taken to the skies to meet with prospective MBA applicants in cities around the world, Assistant Director of Admissions Amy Hung wrote on the Booth Insider blog this week. Hung and Senior Associate Director of Admissions Eddie Pulliam will visit Taipei, Hong Kong, Bangkok and Singapore in August, she wrote.
In fact, Hung or one of the other members of the Chicago Booth admissions team will be on five continents and in more than 60 cities throughout the summer and fall, where they will host full-time MBA admissions information sessions. Some events will also feature alumni, current students, the Career Services team and representatives from other Booth MBA programs.
In addition, many current Booth students are in different locations around the world completing their summer internships, and several will host informal gatherings of their own for prospective students.
Don’t miss these important opportunities to learn more about the Chicago Booth MBA program and admissions process. View the schedule for full-time admissions information sessions and informal student-hosted events.
Schools: U. Chicago Booth
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- The MBA Juggle: An Anderson Student on Balancing Social, Academic, and Career Aspects of B-School
- Yale SOM Interview Questions & Report: Round 2/ Video Questions/ Online
- Cornell Johnson MBA Interview Questions & Report: Round 1 / Second-year student/ Skype
- 20 Cities Make Amazon HQ2 Shortlist—What It Could Mean for MBA Students
- 145,000 Reasons to Consider Making Your Post-MBA Career with Visa Inc.
- Top #MBA Tweets Spotlight: Michigan / Ross
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools