Kenan-Flagler Business School Dean Hosts Events for Prospective Applicants in India
The dean of the full-time MBA program at the University of North Carolina’s Kenan-Flagler Business School will meet with prospective applicants in several Indian cities this week, the school announced.
Dean Sridhar Balasubramanian will host information sessions in Hyderabad on July 25th, Bangalore on July 27th, and Chennai on July 30th. Balasubramanian, one of the top academics in the field of marketing, has taught many MBA students at UNC and other top MBA programs. Students fondly address him as “Dr. B.”
“His insights would be valuable to anyone thinking of earning an MBA, anywhere,” advises Kenan-Flagler Director of MBA Admissions Sherry Wallace. For the events later this week, Dr. B will be joined by UNC Kenan-Flagler alumni who can share their experiences as students with prospective applicants.
Specific event locations and times are available on the below registration forms. Interested applicants are encouraged to register now since space is limited.
- UNC / Kenan-Flagler Essay Topics 2012-2013(clearadmit.com)
- Trivia Tuesday: Kenan-Flagler’s MBA Enterprise Corps(clearadmit.com)
- Kenan-Flagler Business School to Offer New Joint MBA-MD Program at UNC(clearadmit.com)
Schools: UNC Kenan-Flagler
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- The MBA Juggle: An Anderson Student on Balancing Social, Academic, and Career Aspects of B-School
- Yale SOM Interview Questions & Report: Round 2/ Video Questions/ Online
- Cornell Johnson MBA Interview Questions & Report: Round 1 / Second-year student/ Skype
- 20 Cities Make Amazon HQ2 Shortlist—What It Could Mean for MBA Students
- 145,000 Reasons to Consider Making Your Post-MBA Career with Visa Inc.
- Top #MBA Tweets Spotlight: Michigan / Ross
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools