Reminder: The MBA Tour Begins U.S. Events Next Week
The MBA Tour will be stopping in eight North American cities on its 2012 U.S. conference trail beginning next week. At each MBA conference stop, prospective MBA applicants will have the chance to meet representatives from leading graduate business school programs, including UCLA Anderson, Chicago Booth, Johnson, Columbia, Tepper, Wharton, Harvard, McDonough and IE.
Conferences will be held in each of the following U.S. cities:
Registration for The MBA Tour’s 2012 Conferences is free. Sign up today!
Posted in: Events
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Northwestern / Kellogg Interview Questions & Report: Round one / Ad com / Skype.
- Decision Time for Leading MBA Programs R1 Apps – Join The Chat!
- GMAT Tip: Precarious Prepositions
- Can Stanford MBA Grads’ Pay Climb Any Higher?
- Georgetown McDonough Offers New FinTech Elective
- INSEAD Tops Bloomberg Businessweek Ranking of International MBA Programs
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools