Fall Visits at Stanford Graduate School of Business Begin Soon
Registration is now open for fall quarter class visits at Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB). In a recent post to the Stanford GSB admissions blog, Admissions blogger Victoria Hendel De La O invited prospective applicants to the MBA program to come see campus for themselves when the Class Visit Program resumes on October 8th.
Weekly information sessions are also available on Mondays and Fridays. During these 85-minute-long sessions, MBA Admissions Office officials provide an overview of the Stanford GSB MBA program and admissions process. These sessions conclude by 12:10 p.m. to allow interested parties to also take part in tours of the Knight Management Center, which depart from the Bass Center at 12:15 p.m. Registration for information sessions is required.
Class visits can be scheduled starting on Monday, October 8th. Stanford Admissions asks that only those seriously considering applying to the MBA program register for a class visit due to space constraints. Only one class visit is available per quarter, visitors are required to stay for the full duration of the class and asked to refrain from participating in the class.
- Stanford Graduate School of Business Admissions Office Won’t Focus on Integrated Reasoning GMAT Scores Until Next Year (clearadmit.com)
- Stanford Graduate School of Business Admissions Director Provides Insight into Admissions Process (clearadmit.com)
- Admissions Tip: Off-Campus Information Sessions (clearadmit.com)
Posted in: Events
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- The MBA Juggle: An Anderson Student on Balancing Social, Academic, and Career Aspects of B-School
- Yale SOM Interview Questions & Report: Round 2/ Video Questions/ Online
- Cornell Johnson MBA Interview Questions & Report: Round 1 / Second-year student/ Skype
- 20 Cities Make Amazon HQ2 Shortlist—What It Could Mean for MBA Students
- 145,000 Reasons to Consider Making Your Post-MBA Career with Visa Inc.
- Top #MBA Tweets Spotlight: Michigan / Ross
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools