National LGBT MBA Conference to Host Pre-MBA School Fair October 20th in Boston
The Reaching Out MBA (ROMBA) conference – an annual meeting of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) graduate business school students – will feature a pre-MBA school fair in Boston on October 20th. The conference and pre-MBA fair are hosted by Reaching Out MBA, Inc., a nonprofit organization founded 14 years ago to empower LGBT MBA students to lead the way to equality in business education, the workplace and society.
As part of the pre-MBA school fair, representatives from many of the nation’s top MBA programs, including Harvard Business School, the Stanford Graduate School of Business, the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania, the University of Chicago Booth School of Business, Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management and Dartmouth College’s Tuck School of Business, will be on hand seeking to recruit LGBT applicants.
The pre-MBA fair will take place October 20th from 2 to 4:45 p.m. at the Boston World Trade Center and Seaport Hotel. The pre-MBA fair is free. More than 1,000 students, business leaders and recruiters are expected to take part in the full conference, which begins on October 18th and continues through the 20th. The price for full conference registration is $99.
Learn more about Reaching Out MBA or register for the ROMBA conference.
Posted in: Events
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- 2018 Forté Foundation Data Reveals Women’s MBA Enrollment at 38%
- GMAT Tip: You’re right, the questions do get easier!
- Columbia Business School MBA Interview Questions & Report: Rolling / Alum / Off campus
- Georgetown McDonough 2018 MBA Employment Report Reveals Record-Setting Job Offers, Salaries
- UPenn / Wharton Interview Questions & Report: Round 1 / Second-year student / Team Based Discussion
- Duke / Fuqua Interview Questions & Reports: Round 1/ 2nd year student / On-campus
Post-MBA Career: Consulting
Post-MBA Career: Other
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools