Yale School of Management Hosts First of Three Explore Diversity Days
Today the Yale School of Management is welcoming diverse prospective applicants to its campus to learn more about the school’s learning and social environments, resources and the MBA application process.
The first of three “Explore Diversity Days” scheduled for fall 2012, today’s events will include campus tours, classroom visits, alumni and admissions presentations and networking opportunities for participating prospective applicants, among other activities. The day’s program will also highlight the aspects of diversity and inclusion at Yale SOM. Additional Explore Diversity Days are scheduled for November 5th and December 3rd.
Prospective applicants interested in attending an upcoming Explore Diversity Day are responsible for their own travel arrangements and hotel accommodations, though current students will provide limited housing on a first-come, first-served basis. Yale SOM will provide meals for participating attendees.
To register for the remaining Explore Diversity Days, use the links below. Prospective applicants are asked to register for only one day.
- Yale SOM Essay Topic Analysis 2012-2013 (clearadmit.com)
- Yale School of Management Students Head to Entrepreneurial Boot Camp (clearadmit.com)
- Admissions Director Q&A: Bruce DelMonico of the Yale School of Management (clearadmit.com)
- Yale University President to Step Down (clearadmit.com)
Posted in: Events
Schools: Yale SOM
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- The MBA Ethics Debate: Top Schools Tackle Sexual Harassment, NFL Protests, and More
- Is Retail Dead or Evolving? A UNC Kenan-Flagler MBA Student Discusses What She’s Seeing
- Current Oil Prices Offer Lesson in Supply and Demand, Rice Business Prof Breaks It Down
- GMAT Tip: Shaved Seconds Add Up
- Berkeley Haas Transforms Tragedy into Social Good
- A Novel MBA Ranking System
Post-MBA Career: Non Profit/SI
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools