Submit an MBA Interview Report and You Could Win a $10 Gift Card to Amazon!
Now that Round 1 deadlines have passed, MBA admissions interview season is getting under way! We’ve already added several new interview reports to our archive (formerly the Clear Admit Wiki)– including ones from schools such as Northwestern / Kellogg and Chicago / Booth — and we’d like to thank everyone who has been sharing their experiences this season!
For the next few weeks, we’ll be awarding a $10 Amazon gift card to every fifth applicant who submits a report! In other words, all you have to do is send us your interview field report; we’ll then post it online and, if you’re selected, notify you by email and send you a $10 Amazon gift certificate. (Limit: one Amazon gift card per person.)
The most helpful and informative reports usually include the following information:
- Date/Admissions Round
- Description of visit and/or interview atmosphere
- Type of interview (alum vs. adcom, blind vs. application-based)
- List of interview questions
- Commentary (What did you think of the interview? What surprised you? What didn’t surprise you? What might you conclude about the school based on this experience?)
Applicants who would like to supplement the information available in our archives can check out our Clear Admit Interview Guides, which provide school-specific insight and strategic advice about admissions interviews. Thank you to everyone who has contributed their experiences and helped fellow applicants prepare for MBA admissions interviews this season!
Posted in: General
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- MBA News You Need: HBS Admissions Events, Michigan Ross MBA Team at INNOVATEChina, MIT Sloan Hackathon Winner, and More from Yale SOM and Chicago Booth
- GMAT Tip: Simplifying Fractions
- 2019-2020 Columbia Business School MBA Essay Questions
- MBA Admissions Brief: UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Harvard Business School MBA Essay 2019-2020
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Berkeley / Haas, UCLA Anderson or Yale SOM for Consulting
Post-MBA Career: Family Business, Entrepreneurship
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools