Clear Admit Releases Revised 2013-2014 School Guides to Anderson, Darden, Fuqua, Haas, INSEAD, Johnson, LBS, Ross and Yale SOM!
We are excited to announce the release of the second batch of 2013-2014 Clear Admit School Guides! Revised editions of the UCLA Anderson, Darden, Fuqua, Haas, INSEAD, Johnson, LBS, Ross and Yale SOM guides are now available for immediate download in a mobile-friendly PDF format to help you meet your tight time constraints as an MBA applicant. Earlier this month we published new editions of the Chicago Booth, Columbia, Harvard, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, NYU Stern, Stanford, Tuck and Wharton School Guides.
Included in the 2013-2014 editions are the most current information from leading programs – ranging from areas such as admissions guidelines to class demographics and placement statistics – as well as insights into year-over-year trends. Our guides include* quotes from students, information on school-specific special programs, exclusive Clear Admit Q&As with admissions directors and career services directors, and our team’s analysis of essay topics.
The Clear Admit School Guides will help you to:
- Become an expert on your target schools overnight
- Craft essays that stand out in the admissions process
- Compare schools head-to-head using objective data that goes beyond published rankings and school-published marketing materials
- Prepare for your admissions interviews by knowing your target schools inside and out
- Make an informed decision about where to enroll
Stay tuned to our blog for the release of the 2013-2014 versions of our remaining 9 School Guides at the end of this month!
To purchase the latest editions of the Clear Admit School Guides, visit the Clear Admit Shop.