Welcome back to From the MBA Interview Archives, where we highlight the most in-depth and insightful MBA interview reports submitted to the Clear Admit Archive!
You still have some time to earn a $10 Amazon Gift for submitting an INSEAD, Michigan / Ross, HEC Paris, Oxford / Said, and Notre Dame / Mendoza Interview Report. The eligibility deadline is tomorrow (Sunday, March 6, 2015) at 11:59PM EST. See eligibility requirements at the end of this post.
The following is an excerpt from a Michigan / Ross MBA Interview Report we received this week:
“I went to the on-campus interview, which was a day-long event starting with the 1-on-1 interview, and followed by the group exercise, lunch with current students, and classroom visit. I was in the first group to be interviewed. I was led by a member of the Adcom to the interview room on a different floor. My interviewer was a second-year student, she was very nice and friendly. The interview was very conversational throughout. We were interrupted at the 45 minutes mark as she had another interview scheduled right afterwards. My overall feeling after the interview was that they really cared about the cultural fit–lots of time spent on “why Ross.” The rest of the day was well-organized, we were given plenty of opportunities to speak with current students and ask any questions we wanted.”
To be eligible for a prize, please include the following information in your report*:
1. Date/Admissions Round/Who interviewed you (student, alum, or adcom)?
2. Description of visit and/or interview atmosphere
3. Type of interview (alum vs. adcom, blind vs. application-based)
4. List of interview questions
5. Commentary (What did you think of the interview? What surprised you? What didn’t surprise you? What might you conclude about the school based on this experience? Did you receive an admissions decision?)
6. In order to be eligible to receive the prize, please provide your email. This information will be kept strictly confidential. This is solely for the purpose of awarding the prize.
*Clear Admit reserves the right to fact check all interview reports to ensure accuracy and eligibility for this prize.
Preparing for an upcoming MBA interview? Click here to browse the Clear Admit Interview Guides.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.