From The MBA Interview Archives – Submit An Interview Report & Receive A $10 Amazon Gift Card
Welcome back to From the MBA Interview Archives, where we highlight the most in-depth and insightful MBA interview reports submitted to the Clear Admit Archive!
You still have some time to earn a $10 Amazon Gift for submitting a Berkeley / Haas, Stanford, Babson / Olin, INSEAD, and LBS Interview Report. The eligibility deadline is tomorrow (Sunday, March 20, 2015) at 11:59PM EST. See eligibility requirements at the end of this post.
The following is an excerpt from a Berkeley / Haas Interview Report we received this week:
“After being bombarded with questions and concerns about my future, the conversation eased up a bit and we discussed the economy, traveling, and San Francisco (which he said is “full of hippies”). It just surprised me how personal the interviewer got. It almost felt like I was being interviewed and scolded by my parents, telling me that my decisions, past and future, are terrible and that I need to rethink everything I’ve done so far. The interviewer was very traditional – worked his way up the corporate ladder for decades with the same company and went back for his MBA to boost his resume, etc.”
To be eligible for a prize, please include the following information in your report*:
1. Date/Admissions Round/Who interviewed you (student, alum, or adcom)?
2. Description of visit and/or interview atmosphere
3. Type of interview (alum vs. adcom, blind vs. application-based)
4. List of interview questions
5. Commentary (What did you think of the interview? What surprised you? What didn’t surprise you? What might you conclude about the school based on this experience? Did you receive an admissions decision?)
6. In order to be eligible to receive the prize, please provide your email. This information will be kept strictly confidential. This is solely for the purpose of awarding the prize.
*Clear Admit reserves the right to fact check all interview reports to ensure accuracy and eligibility for this prize.
Preparing for an upcoming MBA interview? Click here to browse the Clear Admit Interview Guides.
After your interview, be sure to add your first-hand interview report to the Clear Admit Interview Archive.