The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Decisions – 03.20.17
Welcome to The Week Ahead. In this weekly series, we provide a brief rundown of what we know is happening in the week ahead, as far as admissions related MBA deadlines and decisions are concerned at the top business schools.
This week the busy season continues for application deadlines early in the week, and decision releases from the January rounds, led by Harvard on Wednesday.
Tuesday, March 21, UVA / Darden is scheduled to release its Round 2 decisions.
Saturday, March 25, Georgetown / McDonough is scheduled to release its Round 2 decisions.
If you received final decisions and know where you are heading, please update MBA DecisionWire with your decision. If you are debating about which school to attend, you can also share your status on MBA DecisionWire to get feedback from your peers.
To get the latest “buzz” in terms of what is going on in MBA admissions, check out MBA LiveWire.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Duke / Fuqua Interview Questions & Reports: Round 2 / Second-year student / Skype
- Submit a Chicago / Booth, Berkeley / Haas, Stanford GSB, INSEAD or LBS Interview Report – Receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card
- Real Humans of Goizueta’s MBA Class of 2019
- The Seven Hardest MBA Admissions Interview Questions—and How to Answer Them
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Undecided about CMU / Tepper, Emory / Goizueta, INSEAD, or USC / Marshall
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview, Part IV
Post-MBA Career: MF, Auto, Aerospace, Entrepreneurship
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools