The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Decisions – 2.19.18
Welcome to the series, The Week Ahead. In this weekly series, we provide a brief rundown of what we know is happening in the week ahead, as far as admissions related MBA deadlines and decisions are concerned at the top business schools.
We have come to the end of the cycle for Round 2 deadlines, for leading MBA programs. Programs are continuing to release their interview invites, as they interview their candidates.
Tuesday, February 20, Notre Dame / Mendoza has its Round 3 deadline.
Thursday, February 22, MIT / Sloan is scheduled to release its first of two batches of interview invites for Round 2.
Access MBA ApplyWire to explore the application strategies of fellow candidates. Add your plan and get quick feedback.
Access MBA DecisionWire to explore how your target MBA programs stack up with their peer schools in terms of how previous candidates have made choices. The filter option is available for registered users.
That’s all for this week! Good luck to everyone finishing up their applications this week and preparing for interviews!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- MBA News You Need: UNC and Duke Unite on Entrepreneurship, Yale Announces Two African MBA Scholarships, and More
- Top #MBA Tweets Spotlight: U.S. News & World Report Ranking
- 8 Key Takeaways from the 2019 U.S. News MBA Ranking
- Sentence Correction Tip: Cut the Junk
- HBS New Venture Competition Receives Record Entries to Social Enterprise Track
- MBA Programs Promote Men as Allies for Gender Equity
Post-MBA Career: Technology
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools