The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Decisions – 2.19.18
Welcome to the series, The Week Ahead. In this weekly series, we provide a brief rundown of what we know is happening in the week ahead, as far as admissions related MBA deadlines and decisions are concerned at the top business schools.
We have come to the end of the cycle for Round 2 deadlines, for leading MBA programs. Programs are continuing to release their interview invites, as they interview their candidates.
Tuesday, February 20, Notre Dame / Mendoza has its Round 3 deadline.
Thursday, February 22, MIT / Sloan is scheduled to release its first of two batches of interview invites for Round 2.
Access MBA ApplyWire to explore the application strategies of fellow candidates. Add your plan and get quick feedback.
Access MBA DecisionWire to explore how your target MBA programs stack up with their peer schools in terms of how previous candidates have made choices. The filter option is available for registered users.
That’s all for this week! Good luck to everyone finishing up their applications this week and preparing for interviews!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Fridays from the Frontline: Q&A with Tuck Student Ambassador Anchit Duggal
- UNC Kenan-Flagler Deadlines 2018-2019
- Tech and Venture Capital Industries Have Real Work to Do to Hire and Retain Diverse Employees
- UVA Darden Essay Question & Deadlines 2018-2019
- UVA Darden Announces New Early Action Round, Expanded Scholarships, and More
- MBA News You Need: HBS Faculty Honored for Sustainability, Stanford GSB Hosts Seminar on Navigating Polarized Topics, INSEAD Launches Women’s Big Ideas Initiative, and More
Post-MBA Career: Consulting, Entrepreneurship, Non Profit/SI
Post-MBA Career: Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Undecided
Post-MBA Career: Entrepreneurship
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools