Waiting on a MIT Sloan R2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
Waiting on R2 Decision from MIT Sloan?
You can join the conversation here:
Enjoy and good luck!
Posted in: Chats
Schools: MIT Sloan
About the Author
Lena Maratea is the Digital Marketing Manager at Clear Admit. She's a South Philadelphia native who graduated from Temple University’s Fox School of Business with a BBA in Marketing. She creates and curates essential digital content for the Clear Admit community.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Weekly Refresh: Latest MBA Essay Questions, Analyzed – Plus Deadlines & Rec Forms
- HEC Paris & Launching a Life in France: Georgina Young, HEC Paris MBA/MPA ‘19
- Juno Hits High Goal of Guaranteed Lowest Rates for MBA Students
- Admissions Director Q&A: Steve Thompson of Northwestern Kellogg
- Real Numbers of MBA Admissions: Average GMAT Scores for Top European Business Schools
- Admissions Director Q&A: Lisa Rios of the NYU Stern School of Business
|TWO-YEAR CLASS SIZE||304|
GPA: 2.89.United States.
GPA: 3.6.New York.
GPA: 3.43.GMAT: 660.