21 Days to Go: Oxford Saïd Round 1 Deadline
Need help with your application? Clear Admit has all the news, resources, and advice to make sure your application is as strong as possible!
Start with the Oxford Saïd Business School profile page as this page includes resources such as:
1. Our thorough Clear Admit School Guide includes an in-depth side-by-side comparison of Oxford and its peer institutions. For a limited time you can get the Oxford Saïd School Guide FREE when you become part of the Clear Admit community!
2. For preparing for the Saïd interview, our interview archive includes many examples of interviews from previous MBA candidates which include many of the questions from which you can prepare. You can also turn to our Clear Admit Interview Guides for further insight. Of course once your interview is complete, we would love it if you provided your own report.
3. Join the MBA LiveWire conversation for those who are fine-tuning their applications to Oxford, and share thoughts and ideas.
As you go about the admissions process at your target schools, you can review and update MBA LiveWire at each step of the process to see real-time admissions decisions come in as applicants apply, receive notifications, interview invites, and decide where they’re going to enroll in 2017.
As always, good luck with your applications!
Schools: Oxford / Saïd
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Berkeley Haas MBA Students Fight the Gender Pay Gap
- Fridays from the Frontline: Starting up at Booth
- Harvard Business School on Entrepreneurship Funding
- Waiting on a Wharton R3 Interview Invitation? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- MBA News You Need: Judge MBAs Talk Tech Careers, LBS MBA Application Tips, Cornell Johnson MBAs Recognized for Leadership, and More From Tuck and Yale
- Combinations: Consider The Grouping with the Slot Method
Admitted: Oxford / Saïd, Other
GMAT: 660 GPA: 4
Post-MBA Career: Investment Banking
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools