21 Days to Go: Columbia MBA J-Term & Early Decision Deadline
Need help with your Columbia Business School application?
Clear Admit has all the news, resources, and advice to make sure your application is as strong as possible!
Start with the Columbia Business School profile page as this includes resources such as:
1. Our detailed Essay Topic Analysis, which is great if you are just beginning to tackle your essays, is also great if you have nearly finished and want a fresh perspective and make sure you have addressed all the touch points.
2. Our thorough Clear Admit School Guide, which includes an in-depth side-by-side comparison of the Columbia MBA and its peer programs. For a limited time you can get the Columbia Business School Guide FREE when you become part of the Clear Admit community!
3. For preparing for the Columbia MBA interview, our interview archive includes many examples of interviews from previous Columbia MBA candidates which include many of the questions from which you can prepare. You can also turn to our Clear Admit Interview Guide for further insight. Of course once your interview is complete, we would love it if you provided your own report.
4. Join the conversation on MBA ApplyWire for those who are fine-tuning their applications to Columbia, and share thoughts and ideas.
5. Check out our newest applicant resource, MBA VisitWire, designed to help MBA candidates learn more about their target schools by reading about the campus visit experiences of others. Whether you’re planning a campus visit to Columbia Business School or can’t make the trip, you’ll find firsthand accounts from fellow applicants in the Clear Admit’s MBA VisitWire.
And, remember, as you go about the admissions process at your target schools, you can review and update MBA LiveWire at each step of the process to see real-time admissions decisions come in as applicants apply, receive notifications, and interview invites. And once you decide where you’re going to enroll in 2018, share that good news with the rest of the Clear Admit community on MBA DecisionWire.