Add to MBA VisitWire & enter to win a $100 Amazon Gift Card!
Have you visited a top MBA program?
Last week we announced the launch of our newest applicant resource, Clear Admit’s MBA VisitWire, an admissions tool designed to help MBA candidates learn more about their target schools by reading about the campus visit experiences of others.
We were so thrilled to have had many early users help us introduce the tool by sharing tips for fellow applicants planning visits that we’ve decided to reward one of them by putting all entry numbers into a randomizer and… (drum roll, please), the winner is..
Congrats to this MBA candidate who visited London Business School, shared their experience and won a $100 Amazon gift card!
With that information in mind, now it’s your turn!
Once again, we will be awarding one lucky candidate who submits a visit experience report to MBA VisitWire with yet another $100 Amazon Gift Card!
Important details about the MBA VisitWire contest to note:
- You must submit a VisitWire entry between now and October 15, 2018 to be entered.
- You must include your email address in your entry (the email will be used only to contact you about your prize and will not be published).
- Sharing is simple and will only take a couple minutes to complete.
- This may be your last chance to enter this contest—so get your entries in now!
Thanks again to those who have already submitted an entry to MBA VisitWire!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- MIT Sloan Tackles Nike’s Kaepernick Gamble
- MBA News You Need: CBS Research Reveals Success Requires Passion, 5 Yale SOM Students Named Kerry Fellows, FT Talks U.S. Business School Application Declines, and More
- Real Humans of the Northwestern Kellogg MBA Class of 2020
- HBS R1 Interview Notification Dates Revealed
- Top #MBA Tweets Spotlight: #Kellogg
- MBA LiveWire Data Predicts HBS, Wharton & Stanford Interview Invite Timing
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools