MBA VisitWire Spotlight: Dartmouth / Tuck and UVA / Darden
As we announced last week, VisitWire is designed to help MBA candidates learn more about their target schools by reading about the campus visit experiences of others. To celebrate the launch of this new tool, we’re setting this week’s MBA Spotlight on VisitWire. Read on for detailed entries about Dartmouth / Tuck and UVA / Darden.
The first MBA hopeful recounted details about getting to Hanover:
The account continued with more about the interview in addition to useful advice:
The next candidate supplied their story about stopping by UVA / Darden:
This entry also concluded with a five-star rating:
Did you visit your target business schools? What did you learn getting to and being on campus? Share your story on VisitWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
About the Author
Lauren Wakal is the Editor-in-Chief of Clear Admit, responsible for overseeing content creation for the site. Lauren has been covering the MBA admissions space for more than a decade, from in-depth business school profiles to weekly breaking news and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Episode 58: Location? Location… Location! Where Is Your B-school and Does It Matter?
- Real Humans of London Business School’s MBA Class of 2021
- Episode 58: Wire Taps—Cryptocurrency Background, Citizenship vs. Ethnicity, New York City and More
- The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Interviews, October 21-25, 2019
- Employment Report: NYU Stern MBA Class of 2019 Graduates Set Record for Earnings and More
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kia Ora! New Chicago Booth MBA Students Travel to New Zealand
Post-MBA Career: Consulting, Technology, Venture Capital, Commercial Banking, Consumer Goods, Non Profit/SI
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools