MBA VisitWire Spotlight: Stanford GSB
In this edition of MBA VisitWire Spotlight, we are going overseas to the West Coast. A prospective MBA applicant shared their experience with a class visit, lunch with students, and campus tour of Stanford GSB.
Now through October 15th, you could win a $100 Amazon gift card by sharing your campus visit experience. See the details here.
The MBA hopeful established activities:
Then went on to describe the campus vibe and feel vs. HBS:
The afternoon progressed and resulted in a positive 5-star review:
Did you visit your target business schools? What did you learn getting to and being on campus? Share your story on VisitWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Schools: Stanford GSB
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- New Forté Foundation Study Reviews MBA Impact for Women and Minorities
- Admissions Director Q&A: Bruce DelMonico of the Yale School of Management
- Receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card – When you Submit a Berkeley / Haas, Harvard, INSEAD, Michigan / Ross, NYU Stern, or Yale SOM MBA Interview Report
- GMAT Tip: Shaved Seconds Add Up
- MBA News You Need: HBS Talks Brexit, Stanford Researches Poverty, IU Kelley Announces LGBTQ+ Scholarship, and More
- USC Marshall Interview Questions & Report: Round 2 / Adcom / On-campus
Post-MBA Career: Entrepreneurship
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools