MBA VisitWire Spotlight: Stanford GSB
In this edition of MBA VisitWire Spotlight, we are going overseas to the West Coast. A prospective MBA applicant shared their experience with a class visit, lunch with students, and campus tour of Stanford GSB.
Now through October 15th, you could win a $100 Amazon gift card by sharing your campus visit experience. See the details here.
The MBA hopeful established activities:
Then went on to describe the campus vibe and feel vs. HBS:
The afternoon progressed and resulted in a positive 5-star review:
Did you visit your target business schools? What did you learn getting to and being on campus? Share your story on VisitWire. It’s completely anonymous and only takes a minute to complete.
Schools: Stanford GSB
About the Author
Lauren Wakal is the Editor-in-Chief of Clear Admit, responsible for overseeing content creation for the site. Lauren has been covering the MBA admissions space for more than a decade, from in-depth business school profiles to weekly breaking news and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Employment Report: NYU Stern MBA Class of 2019 Graduates Set Record for Earnings and More
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kia Ora! New Chicago Booth MBA Students Travel to New Zealand
- Admissions Director Q&A: UCI Merage’s Taylor Martini
- Real Humans of Indiana Kelley’s MBA Class of 2021
- MBA News You Need: UCLA Anderson on MBA Re-applicants, Texas McCombs MBA Class of 2021, LBS’s EUROUT, and more from INSEAD and UVA Darden
- Admissions Tip: Post-Interview Protocol of Thank You Letters and Other Follow Up
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools