Waiting on a Stanford GSB R1 Interview Invite? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
Data from last year on MBA LiveWire suggests an initial wave of invites may be forthcoming later this week! If you’re waiting on a Round 1 interview invitation from Stanford GSB join the conversation here with your peers:
Enjoy and good luck!
Posted in: Chats
Schools: Stanford GSB
About the Author
Lena Maratea is the Digital Marketing Manager at Clear Admit. She's a South Philadelphia native who graduated from Temple University’s Fox School of Business with a BBA in Marketing. She creates and curates essential digital content for the Clear Admit community.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Wire Taps 254—Pakistani banker, 15 years out. Software engineer, good numbers. Australian, stand out numbers
- The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Interview Invitations, September 26-30, 2022
- Episode 253: New Online MBA at Georgetown McDonough
- Ross MBA Employment Report: Record-Breaking Offers, Placement and More
- Real Humans of the Harvard Business School MBA Class of 2024
- Kellogg MBA Class of 2024 Profile: Exemplifying Kellogg Leadership
|80% GMAT Range||640-740|
|TWO-YEAR CLASS SIZE||303|
|% International or Dual Citizens||64%|
GPA: 3.6.GMAT: 730.India.
GPA: 3.72.GMAT: 720.New York.
GPA: 3.14.Savannah, GA.
GPA: 3.5.Shanghai,mainland China.