The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Decisions – 11.26.18
Welcome back to the series, The Week Ahead. In this weekly series, we provide a brief rundown of what we know is happening in the week ahead, as far as admissions related MBA deadlines and decisions are concerned at the top business schools.
Most leading MBA programs are in the process of interviewing their Round 1 candidates; results will be due in mid December. Things are generally quiet this week.
Friday, November 30, Emory / Goizueta is scheduled to release its Round 1 decisions.
Saturday, December 1, Minnesota / Carlson and UC Irvine have their Round 2 deadlines.
Have you visited your target MBA programs, access MBA VisitWire to add your visit report? Browse MBA VisitWire to learn from your fellow candidates’ visit experiences.
Access MBA ApplyWire to explore the application strategies of fellow candidates. Add your plan and get quick feedback.
Access MBA DecisionWire to explore how your target MBA programs stack up with their peer schools in terms of how previous candidates have made choices. The filter option is available for registered users.
That’s all for this week! Good luck to everyone targeting early round deadlines.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Fridays From The Frontline: Park Perspectives: 3 Tips for Maintaining Long-distance Relationships during Business School
- Kellogg Faculty Offer Advice for Career Development
- Real Humans of Carnegie Mellon Tepper’s MBA Class of 2020
- Harvard Business School MBA Interview Questions & Report: Round 2 / Adcom / On-Campus
- GMAT Tip: How to Master Critical Reading Questions
- AI Investment Driven by Fear of Disruption According to MIT Sloan
Post-MBA Career: Consulting, Technology, Consumer Goods
Admitted: Arizona State / W.P. Carey
Post-MBA Career: Asset Management, inc. Hedge Funds
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools