Home » Chats » Waiting on a UCLA Anderson or Austin / McCombs R1 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
Waiting on a UCLA Anderson or Austin / McCombs R1 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
Last Updated Dec 18, 2018 by Lena Maratea |
Waiting on a R1 Decision from UCLA Anderson or UT Austin McCombs?
You can join the conversation here:
Enjoy and good luck!
Posted in: Chats
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Fridays From The Frontline: Park Perspectives: 3 Tips for Maintaining Long-distance Relationships during Business School
- Kellogg Faculty Offer Advice for Career Development
- Real Humans of Carnegie Mellon Tepper’s MBA Class of 2020
- Harvard Business School MBA Interview Questions & Report: Round 2 / Adcom / On-Campus
- GMAT Tip: How to Master Critical Reading Questions
- AI Investment Driven by Fear of Disruption According to MIT Sloan
Application results in real time, submitted by site visitors.
Applying: Michigan / RossGMAT: 700 GPA: 3.18
Post-MBA Career: Consulting, Technology, Consumer Goods
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools