Waiting on an MIT Sloan R1 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
Last Updated Dec 19, 2018 by Lena Maratea |
Waiting on a R1 Decision from MIT Sloan?
You can join the conversation here:
Enjoy and good luck!
Posted in: Chats
Schools: MIT Sloan
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- HBS Round 2 Interview Invites to Go Out in Two Waves Next Week
- A Conversation with Kirsten Moss of Stanford GSB
- Real Humans of USC Marshall’s MBA Class of 2020
- MBA DecisionWire Spotlight: Michigan / Ross or NYU / Stern for Investment Banking
- Understanding the MBA Admissions Interview – Part I
- The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Decisions – 1.21.19
Application results in real time, submitted by site visitors.
Applying: Toronto / RotmanGMAT: 740 GPA: 9.33
Post-MBA Career: Entrepreneurship
Applying: London Business SchoolGRE: 320 GPA: 3.80
Post-MBA Career: Technology, Other
Applying: USC / MarshallGRE: 312 GPA: 2.41
Post-MBA Career: Other
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools