The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Decisions – 12.03.18
Welcome back to the series, The Week Ahead. In this weekly series, we provide a brief rundown of what we know is happening in the week ahead, as far as admissions related MBA deadlines and decisions are concerned at the top business schools.
Most leading MBA programs are in the process of interviewing their Round 1 candidates; results will be due in mid-December. Things are generally quiet this week.
Tuesday, December 4, IESE is scheduled to release its Round 1 decisions.
Have you visited your target MBA programs, access MBA VisitWire to add your visit report? Browse MBA VisitWire to learn from your fellow candidates’ visit experiences.
Access MBA ApplyWire to explore the application strategies of fellow candidates. Add your plan and get quick feedback.
Access MBA DecisionWire to explore how your target MBA programs stack up with their peer schools in terms of how previous candidates have made choices. The filter option is available for registered users.
That’s all for this week! Good luck to everyone targeting early round deadlines.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Fridays from the Frontline: WBA Presidents Reflect on Gender Equity and Alliance at Kellogg
- Waiting on an Oxford Saïd Round 3 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- Waiting on a Wharton Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- INSEAD Offers 10 Tips for Creating (and Sustaining) Successful Partnerships
- Columbia Professor Offers Advice on #MeToo Fallout for Female Leadership
- Waiting on a U. Chicago Booth Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools