Receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card – When you Submit a Berkeley / Haas, Harvard, INSEAD, Michigan / Ross, NYU Stern, or Yale SOM MBA Interview Report
If you’re interested in sharing your MBA interview experience, we are awarding a $10 Amazon gift card to each applicant who submits an MBA interview report for Berkeley / Haas, Harvard, INSEAD, Michigan / Ross, NYU Stern, or Yale SOM by midnight EST on Sunday, January 20, 2019.
To be eligible for the $10 gift card and the contest, please include the following information in your report:*
1. Date/Admissions Round
2. Description / location of visit and/or interview atmosphere
3. Type of interview (alum vs. adcom, blind vs. application-based)
4. List of interview questions
5. Commentary (Did you receive your admissions decision? What did you think of the interview? What surprised you? What didn’t surprise you? What might you conclude about the school based on this experience?)
*Gift cards are limited to one interview report per person.
Applicants who would like to supplement the information available on the Clear Admit Interview Archive can check out our Clear Admit Interview Guides, which provide school-specific insight about admissions interviews.
*Clear Admit reserves the right to fact check all interview reports to ensure accuracy and eligibility for this prize.
Posted in: Feature Small
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Wharton MBA Team Wins National Business Case Competition
- Things to Do at Yale SOM This Summer from the Assistant Dean of Admissions
- LiveWire Insight: GPA and GMAT Standards Appear Unchanged Despite Lower MBA Application Volume
- Emory Goizueta MBA Essay Questions 2019-2020
- Duke / Fuqua MBA Essay Topics 2019-2020
- Cambridge Judge MBA Essay Topics 2019-2020
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools