The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Decisions – 2.18.19
Welcome back to the series, The Week Ahead. In this weekly series, we provide a brief rundown of what we know is happening in the week ahead, as far as admissions related MBA deadlines and decisions are concerned at the top business schools.
Most programs have released interview invites as the season for Round 2 interviews is upon us. MIT / Sloan is the last top program to begin releasing interview invites, later this week.
Wednesday, February 20, INSEAD has its Round 1 application deadline for its January 2020 intake.
Thursday, February 21, MIT / Sloan is scheduled to release its first wave of Round 2 interview invites.
Friday, February 22, Vanderbilt / Owen is scheduled to release its Round 2 interviews invites.
Have you visited your target MBA programs, access MBA VisitWire to add your visit report? Browse MBA VisitWire to learn from your fellow candidates’ visit experiences.
Access MBA ApplyWire to explore the application strategies of fellow candidates. Add your plan and get quick feedback.
Access MBA DecisionWire to explore how your target MBA programs stack up with their peer schools in terms of how previous candidates have made choices. The filter option is available for registered users.
That’s all for this week! Good luck to everyone.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Waiting on a Wharton Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- INSEAD Offers 10 Tips for Creating (and Sustaining) Successful Partnerships
- Columbia Professor Offers Advice on #MeToo Fallout for Female Leadership
- Waiting on a U. Chicago Booth Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
- Michigan / Ross MBA Interview Questions: R2 / Alumnus / Off-campus
- MBA News You Need: Ross Announces Business Challenge Results, NYU Stern Measures Sustainability, Columbia Talks Leadership Lessons from Game of Thrones and More IMD and Yale SOM
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools