Waiting on a Northwestern / Kellogg or Stanford GSB Round 2 Decision? Join the Clear Admit MBA Chat!
Decisions from Northwestern / Kellogg and Stanford GSB have started coming in on MBA LiveWire! If you’re waiting on a Round 2 decision, join a Clear Admit chat now with your peers!
You can also sort Kellogg and GSB entries in LiveWire to learn more about how decisions were released last year. When you receive your Round 2 decision, please add to LiveWire to share with the community.
Enjoy and good luck!
Posted in: Chats
About the Author
Lena Maratea is the Digital Marketing Manager at Clear Admit. She's a South Philadelphia native who graduated from Temple University’s Fox School of Business with a BBA in Marketing. She creates and curates essential digital content for the Clear Admit community.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Employment Report: NYU Stern MBA Class of 2019 Graduates Set Record for Earnings and More
- Fridays from the Frontline: Kia Ora! New Chicago Booth MBA Students Travel to New Zealand
- Admissions Director Q&A: UCI Merage’s Taylor Martini
- Real Humans of Indiana Kelley’s MBA Class of 2021
- MBA News You Need: UCLA Anderson on MBA Re-applicants, Texas McCombs MBA Class of 2021, LBS’s EUROUT, and more from INSEAD and UVA Darden
- Admissions Tip: Post-Interview Protocol of Thank You Letters and Other Follow Up
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools