Receive a $10 Amazon Gift Card – When you Submit a Booth, HBS, Ross, Sloan, Stern, Tuck or Wharton MBA Interview Report
If you’re interested in sharing your MBA interview experience, we are awarding a $10 Amazon gift card to each applicant who submits an MBA interview report for Chicago Booth, Harvard Business School, Michigan / Ross, MIT Sloan, NYU Stern, Dartmouth / Tuck, or UPenn / Wharton by midnight EST on Sunday, April 21, 2019.
To be eligible for the $10 gift card and the contest, please include the following information in your report:*
1. Date/Admissions Round
2. Description / location of visit and/or interview atmosphere
3. Type of interview (alum vs. adcom, blind vs. application-based)
4. List of interview questions
5. Commentary (Did you receive your admissions decision? What did you think of the interview? What surprised you? What didn’t surprise you? What might you conclude about the school based on this experience?)
*Gift cards are limited to one interview report per person.
Applicants who would like to supplement the information available on the Clear Admit Interview Archive can check out our Clear Admit Interview Guides, which provide school-specific insight about admissions interviews.
*Clear Admit reserves the right to fact check all interview reports to ensure accuracy and eligibility for this prize.
Posted in: Feature Small
About the Author
Lena Maratea is the Digital Marketing Manager at Clear Admit. She's a South Philadelphia native who graduated from Temple University’s Fox School of Business with a BBA in Marketing. She creates and curates essential digital content for the Clear Admit community.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- NYU Stern to Host Free Webinar on September 24th – “Which MBA is Right for Me?”
- CBS, HBS, INSEAD and More Meet to Discuss Diversity in Management Education
- Fridays from the Frontline: Wait, How Did I Get to Oxford?
- 21 Days to Go: Rice / Jones Round 1 MBA Deadline
- Stanford GSB Class of 2021 Almost Reaches Gender Parity
- Real Humans of UNC Kenan-Flagler’s MBA Class of 2021
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools