Harvard Business School MBA Deadlines 2019-2020
To be considered for a round, applicants must submit their application by 12:00 PM Eastern Time on the day of the deadline.
Stay tuned for more on their interview invitations, essay questions and recommendation questions!
|Rounds||Application deadline||Decision released|
|Round 1||September 4, 2019||December 10, 2019|
|Round 2||January 6, 2020||March 31, 2020|
Schools: Harvard Business School
About the Author
Lena Maratea is the Digital Marketing Manager at Clear Admit. She's a South Philadelphia native who graduated from Temple University’s Fox School of Business with a BBA in Marketing. She creates and curates essential digital content for the Clear Admit community.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- MBA News You Need: Georgetown McDonough Releases Glowing Employment Report, Berkeley Haas Seals STEM Approval for MBA Programs, Chicago Booth Shares Resources for Veterans, and More from Dartmouth Tuck and Michigan Ross
- Episode 66: MBA Crisis or Year of the MBA Applicant?
- Episode 65: Wire Taps—Consultant from Colombia, Social Impact and Considering Round 2
- Admissions Director Q&A: Tino Elgner of IE Business School
- Real Humans of Chicago Booth’s MBA Class of 2021
- Admissions Tip: Visiting the B-School Campus
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools