Berkeley Haas MBA Deadlines 2019-2020
The Haas School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley MBA deadlines for the 2019-2020 admissions season are as follows.
|Rounds||Application Deadline||Decision Notification|
|Round 1||September 26, 2019||December 12, 2019|
|Round 2||January 9, 2020||March 26, 2020|
|Round 3||April 2, 2020||May 7, 2020|
Posted in: Deadlines
Schools: Berkeley / Haas
About the Author
Lena Maratea is the Digital Marketing Manager at Clear Admit. She's a South Philadelphia native who graduated from Temple University’s Fox School of Business with a BBA in Marketing. She creates and curates essential digital content for the Clear Admit community.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Episode 161: Wire Taps—GMAT / GRE Recency, Back Office Blues, and a Texas vs. California Clash!
- The Week Ahead: MBA Decisions, May 10-14, 2021
- Fridays from the Frontline: Making Kellogg History by Winning the Venture Capital Investment Competition
- Real Humans of Amgen: Angelinda Chen, Wharton ‘18, Global Marketing Manager, Oncology Pipeline
- Michigan Ross Receives $1M Gift for Business+Impact Initiative
- MBA Student Interview by Juno: Jane from Kellogg School of Management
GPA: 3.27. San Francisco.
GMAT: 680. Germany.
GMAT: 680. Zurich.
Post-MBA Career: Consulting
Post-MBA Career: Consulting, Technology, Entrepreneurship