2019-2020 MBA Recommendation Resources Updated!
As you prepare your MBA applications, we wanted to share a quick note that some key Clear Admit resources are ready for you and your recommenders!
Visit our listing of top MBA programs’ recommendation questions to see what aspects of your candidacy your recommenders will be expected to cover.
Next, download the Clear Admit Recommendation Guide to:
- Know what the adcom is looking for
- Decide who your best options for recommenders are
- Help your recommenders produce strong supporting material
Finally, stay tuned for our advice on how to tackle the GMAC Common Letter of Recommendation, which is gaining popularity among business schools.
About the Author
Lauren Wakal is the Editor-in-Chief of Clear Admit, responsible for overseeing content creation for the site. Lauren has been covering the MBA admissions space for more than a decade, from in-depth business school profiles to weekly breaking news and more.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Episode 53: Wire Taps—Overrepresented in Finance, Nontraditional from Pharma, Niche Analytics Goals and More
- 20 Days to Go: Carnegie Mellon Tepper Round 1 MBA Deadline
- Admissions Tip: Letters of Support
- The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Interviews, September 16-20, 2019
- UNC Kenan-Flagler to Host Free Webinar on October 2nd – “Women MBAs: The Secret to Leadership Success”
- 21 Days to Go: Emory / Goizueta Round 1 MBA Deadline
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools