UNC Kenan-Flagler to Host Free Webinar on October 2nd – “Women MBAs: The Secret to Leadership Success”
Did you know that only 38% of enrolled MBA candidates are female? An MBA not only gives you the business skills, tools and perspective to be successful in your career, but also provides you with the opportunity to navigate the social complexities of business and develop relationships that will last a lifetime.
Join Brittany Craig, Associate Director of MBA Admissions & Student Recruitment at UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School and current female MBA students to learn how an MBA is helping pave their way to become the leader that they want to be.
Business wins bigger when gender diversity is prioritized – greater profitability, greater creativity and innovation, less risk – and we invite both women and male allies to join us for this dynamic panel discussion.
Wednesday, October 2, 2019
12:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Can’t Make It?
Don’t worry! Sign up and we can send a recording of the webinar directly to your inbox immediately afterward.
Brittany Craig, Associate Director of MBA Admissions & Student Recruitment
Schools: UNC Kenan-Flagler
About the Author
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
- Episode 53: Wire Taps—Overrepresented in Finance, Nontraditional from Pharma, Niche Analytics Goals and More
- 20 Days to Go: Carnegie Mellon Tepper Round 1 MBA Deadline
- Admissions Tip: Letters of Support
- The Week Ahead: MBA Deadlines & Interviews, September 16-20, 2019
- UNC Kenan-Flagler to Host Free Webinar on October 2nd – “Women MBAs: The Secret to Leadership Success”
- 21 Days to Go: Emory / Goizueta Round 1 MBA Deadline
In-depth profiles of leading MBA programs in the U.S. and abroad
Step-by-step guides for the entire application process
Resources covering school-specific interview information, questions and strategy
FREE overviews of the world's leading graduate business programs
Providing a thorough understanding of the MBA admissions process at the top schools