Skype Interview during COVID-19. It total lasted about 30 minutes. Interviewer was dressed informally in an oxford shirt and zip sweater. Began with small talk about the current COVID situation / weather.
Interviewer asked standard MIT questions:
1. Do you have any updates since your application was submitted?
2. Tell me about your current role.
3. Why MBA, Why Now, Why Sloan?
4. Tell me about a significant accomplishment / success within the last year.
5. Tell me about a time you worked with a difficult person.
6. Tell me about a time you had a challenging task / project.
7. Tell me about a weakness you have.
8. Do you have any questions for me?
Overall was fairly conversational, positive tone. No specifically challenging or aggressive questions, friendly demeanour.