Interviewer was a bit flat, but not overly cold. The person had to reschedule a few times due to care-giving responsibilities and informed me the interview would last precisely 40 minutes. She provided time updates during the interview and informed me there would be six questions:
1) Tell me about yourself.
2) Why MBA? (I proactively answered “Why now”)
3) Why Ross? (I indicated an academic offering, an action-based leadership offering, and a club offering.)
4) Tell me about a time you had to deal with a lot of uncertainty and how you responded.
5) Tell me about a situation that was very intense and demanding.
6) Tell me about a time you had to work with individuals from different upbringings and how did you deal with the challenge. (I may not have clearly heard the second half of the question regarding a challenge. She followed up about this aspect, so I ended up giving another example. Seemed fine.)
After this, there was enough time to ask the interviewer 2-3 questions.
Overall, the interviewer was professional.